Sunday, March 30, 2008

Observation

As I was looking over my blog today, I realized something. That picture of me, right over there on the right. Yeah, I've seen it hundreds of times, it's the same picture that is on my IM's too. Anyway, I'm standing close to a sign on our wall that says "Home is where your story begins." However, I just realized today that it is over my head and says "HO." How come nobody points these things out to me? I feel like Elaine on Seinfeld when she sent out the Christmas cards with her picture and she didn't realize she was exposing herself in it. Oh well, everybody's seen my "Ho" picture now....I'm leaving it.
Love,
Your Local Ho

4 comments:

Our Family said...

HAHAHAHA!! Okay, since I've BEEN to your house and I've SEEN the "HOME" sign, I didn't even realize it just said "Ho" above your head. I would have told you, I promise! You are so funny! I'm going to miss you while you're gone! Did you tell Joel about the museum? ....fyi..."Museum" is an EXTREMELY weird word, especially when you try to spell it. Just an observation. :)

Love ya!

Katrina said...

I thought you did it on purpose! Kinda like Reagan calling herself a slut when she delivered Paisley. We tend to have a good sense of humor about ourselves, no?

Reminds me of Triumph the Comic Insult Dog, "You look like the daughter of Don Ho. Skanky Ho!"

Alyse said...

there is no way Lisa!!! Anything but a ho! although, it's pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

I thought that you were advertising...AGAIN. "Every one says that I'm the best dancer... at St. Berna-DETTS."