Speed test
I got this from Reagan's blog. Joey and I did this test several months ago, because he was claiming that he typed so much faster than me. HA! I kicked his trash, by like thirty some words a minute. Who? Me? Competitive? Naaaah......only with Joey when he makes a claim that I KNOW isn't true. Take it and post your results!
3 comments:
HOLY FREAKING COW!!!! You are LIGHTNING SPEED!!!! I thought 81 wpm was good, now I'm off to practice some more...
YAHHH!!! What is funny is i spent all night at work trying to get above 90. Then this morning I was on the phone with Katrina and FIRST TRY...122. I guess I am in my element when I multi-task.
As for the "HO" above your head, I didn't think much of it. I figured it was just short for HOMO.
HHA HA HAH HAHA Just kidding!!
Love,
your local homo.
I WOULD challenge Marcelo to a "typing duel" but Marcelo won't take on any challenge he KNOWS he will lose. Good think you showed Joey who's boss. A little wife smack down. . . and NOT the good kind!!
Post a Comment