Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bear with me....

OK, I know it's been an eternity (again) since I've posted. I have LOTS of things to post about, including Christmas, New Year's at the cabin with the Bush's, getting stranded on the mountain of said cabin, a trip to Phoenix to visit the Crane's, etc etc etc. Tonight, I am trying to get out the door to go to NYC and spend four days with Joel.........BY OURSELVES. Yes it's true, a "no minors" vacation if you would like to call it that. Joel is actually there for a job interview and we are extending the trip to vacation by ourselves. It's a first in almost nine years. Oh yes, what a pathetic life we live. Ok, maybe not pathetic, but definitely one filled with kids! I am currently trying to clean my house enough that Reagan can actually see the floor to walk on it when she comes tonight to stay with the boys. So bear with me.....I will post soon. I'm hoping to have some time in NYC to do it......imagine....getting on the computer WHENEVER I want....aaaaaah the life of luxury. We'll catch up soon, I promise!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I believe in vacations that feel like your engagement dates. It's so exciting to finally just be able to hang out with your sweetheart instead of having to ask them, "Did you take out the recycling? Don't forget that we have soccer tonight, and Benjamin got into the detergent again . . ." It's so much better to be able to ask them, "Did you bring the map? Do we need to take out some cash before we leave? I know we're on vacation, but that beard of yours is gonna have some natural consequences . . ."

Our Family said...

HOORAY!! I'm so happy that you got a chance to get away!! I want to hear ALL THE DETAILS! and I want to see pictures (if you took 'em) and I want to hear ALL THE DETAILS!! (wait, I already said that!) Love you Lis!

Shar said...

Hey Lis- I'm so happy for you that you got to get away! You SO deserved it! I can't wait to hear all about it. We'll definitely both have some fun vacation tales to share! Call me!

Anonymous said...

I am DYING to know what happened. Meet me in New York so we can swap stories!