Friday, October 12, 2007
The Faces I Adore
Joel's cousin, Faye, whom we LOVE, is becoming quite the photographer. She offered to take pictures of the family, so we had her take some pictures of Jack and Logan since they just celebrated their birthdays. Then I forcefully drug Noah and Eli out of bed and she got a few shots of them too. Anybody who tackles the job of photographing four boys has the patience of a saint! Needless to say, taking a group shot of them was nearly impossible. How do people who have 6 and 8 kids do it??? I could look at these over and over. I love my boys and feel so blessed that I get to be their mom. Yes, some days I could snatch myself bald, but they truly bring us lots of laughs and smiles. We love the photos! Thanks Faye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
OMGOSH!! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!! Faye did an incredible job. Of course, it doesn't hurt that your boys are so handsome. They need to start a little striped shirt bandits club! I am so in love with these pictures! I love that they are in your backyard and on the trampoline where they love to romp. The close-ups have to be my favorite. Faye caught some expressions that are priceless! Cute! Cute! Cuuuuute!
I need to stop being surprised when I see a new picture of the boys. I'm always shocked at how grown up they're getting. Noah and Eli took the cake for me on these. I at least still recognize Jack and Logan. So now I'm just going to assume Eli looks like Brad Pitt (stubble and all) and Noah looks like Joey (back hair and all). That way I can save myself the surprise.
Lis!! These are SO cute!!! I showed Mark and he couldn't BELIEVE how big Noah and Eli looked! I agree with Danika on that one!
Thanks for sharing! They look SO great!!
Mel
awesome pictures and very cute boys.
Post a Comment